January 19, 2021
Dear Residents, Families and Partners:
We want to provide you with an update about what is going on in our Community related to COVID.
We did our latest round of mass testing, and we are happy to announce that all staff and all residents tested negative for the virus.
As a result, the health department has approved us, effective immediately, to begin:
- Window visitation with certain restrictions; and
- Outdoor group activities (weather permitting) – engaging in social distancing and wearing masks.
The following guidelines will be in place for any visitation:
- All visits must be scheduled before hand by contacting us at 714-978-2534
- Visitation hours are: 7 days a week, 9am-4pm daily on the hour excluding 12pm.
- Upon arrival, visitors are to check in at the front door.
- Visitors will be screened, offered masks, and directed to the window. Residents will be assisted to the window for each visit.
- Masks must be worn at all times during the visit.
- Each visit will end 15 minutes before the hour to allow ample time for disinfecting between visits.
- We also ask when visiting, no more than 2 persons may be at the window at a time due to social distancing.
Meanwhile, our staff continues its infection control efforts to help prevent the spread of the virus.
Mainplace thanks you for your support of the staff caring for your loved ones during this surge in cases in California.
Please continue to report any changes in conditions in yourself if you are a resident or your loved one within the Community. As previously advised, if you do feel like you or your resident loved one are experiencing any health changes, we would ask that residents stay in their rooms as much as possible while we obtain COVID testing or any other assistance you may need. The virus has presented in many different forms so any change in condition should be reported.
As always, if you have an immediate concern, please email or call me. Please note that our phone lines are often busy, especially after hours and on weekends.